Artificial Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for an experienced AI engineer
As an AI Engineer, you will contribute to our innovations on the delivery of AI and Machine Learning (ML) solutions for our customers and Partners. You will design new and innovative AI and Machine Learning solutions to enable digital transformation for our customers and Partners. You will co-develop AI and Machine Learning solutions with Partners, including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS vendors and System Integrators (SIs). In addition, you will apply your new AI solutions by working with our most strategic customers. To this end you will design and implement AI and Machine Learning solutions for customers using Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and Cloud ML Engine. You will work with customers to identify opportunities to identify and apply AI and Machine Learning in their business. This involves travel to customer sites to implement solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers.
Together with the team you will support customer implementation of through: architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and more.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Machine Learning challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Design innovative AI and Machine Learning solutions for Google customers and Partners. Deliver high quality solutions in the face of ambiguity.
- Manage thought leadership and influence on AI and Machine Learning. Develop process improvements for delivery of AI and Machine Learning models.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing software in one or more languages such as Python, Scala, R and/or similar. Experience working with data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Hands-on experience building machine learning solutions.
- Experience working with technical customers and senior management.
Full time, on site at our HQ in Ottawa, Ontario